FOR CLUB MEMBERS ONLY –&– BY RESERVATION ONLY
A DEAL YOU SHOULDN’T LET PASS YOU BY !
The Medford Rifle and Pistol Club is proud to offer a
Concealed Firearm Course
Instructed by: Phil Grammatica – NRA Certified Firearms Instructor (dba: Refuse To Be A Victim Personal Protection Training)
Class Fee: $17.00 Cash or Check per person upon entry into the classroom
Class Registration: Each Class is LIMITED to 20 STUDENTS – FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!
Within the guidelines of the Oregon Revised Statutes ORS 166.291 required for gaining a Oregon Concealed Handgun License (OCHL, CHL) to develop in the students the basic knowledge, skills and attitude essential to the safe and efficient use of a concealed firearm for protection of self and family, and to provide information on the law-abiding citizen’s right to self-defense.
- Firearms and the Law
- Possession, Ownership, and the Use of Deadly Force.
- Pistol Knowledge and Safe Gun Handling
- Ammunition Knowledge and the Fundamentals of Pistol Shooting
Medford Rifle & Pistol Club 1253 E. Vilas Road Medford, OR 97501
This course will be repeated on the 2nd Saturday of the Month for the next SIX months!
Course Hours—-9 AM to 2 PM (Range will be closed to General Club Shooting during these times)
Dates ————–April 12, May 10, June 14, July 12, August 9, and September 13, 2014
Course Requirements: You must be a member of MRPC
You will need the ALL of the following for the class:
- Note Pad
- Highlighter – Pens – Pencils
- 1 Semi-Automatic and/or 1 Double Action Revolver or more (some pistols are available for those members who do not currently own a hand gun — please request in registration email)
- Holster (Optional-No drawing from the holster will be allowed. This is only for convenience)
- 50 Rounds of Factory Ammo for your firearms – NO RELOADS
- Eye Protection
- Ear Protection (Amplified recommended)
All other class materials will be provided
Specific precautions are necessary to assure that there are no chances for an accidental discharge in the classroom and that all gun safety rules are followed at all times.
- No live ammunition is permitted in the classroom at anytime an NRA firearms course is being taught. There are no exceptions. (This applies to holders of CCW’s as well)
- All firearms carried into the classroom must be immediately inspected to assure they are unloaded.
It is best that you bring your lunch/snacks/drinks to the courses – for hygiene purposes food/drinks are not allowed in the Live-Fire Range.
TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE IN ONE OF THESE CLASSES
Directly E-mail Phil at:
please specify any special requirements
AGAIN —THIS OFFER IS ONLY FOR
Medford Rifle and Pistol Club Members