We look forward to welcoming you aboard. Please read carefully what is expected of you and what you can expect from us should you decide to join the 900+ members currently at MRPC.
- Membership starts from the date you purchase a membership and lasts 365 days
- Access to the club is not granted UNTIL new members have attended a “New Membership Orientation” where among other things a Door Security Key/FOB is issued to the member.
- Refunds generally will not be given for members who fail to attend an NMO and thus are not given access to the club house unless proof of unusual circumstances are given. All refunds will be given on a case by case basis after review by the Membership Team.
- There is a $25.00 new membership fee that covers the cost of FOBs and the NMO. Failure to renew before your expiration date may require this fee to be paid again. Put your renewal date in your calendar! You will be given emails to remind you 30 days before expiration, but the responsibility to keep your dues current is yours and yours alone.
- Veterans are given a 10% discount upon renewals. Look for the Veteran status check box in the MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL section on your Member Profile Page .
- Members agree to give name, mailing address, phone and email address. Members should keep their information current, by checking their website personal profile on a regular basis. (link to privacy info)
- Payments are handled via https://paypal.com which allows users to make payment with any major credit card or paypal balance.
- When you click on the paypal link below you will be sent to their secure website where your information will be collected along with payment source.
- You will then be sent back to this website and logged into your “Member Profile” page.
- Members can access this page via the link at the top of the website titled “Login” at anytime.
MEMBER PROFILE PAGE
- Members can access their information, including expiration date on their Member Profile at anytime by using the link at the top of the website titled “Login”.
- On the Member Profile page you will find renewal links, a form to submit your Veteran status request for 10% discount on renewals, links to club minutes, documents as well as a Member’s Only forum in which you can share info, buy, sell, and trade gun related items and services.
- 30 days before expiration, members are sent an email reminding them to renew and to use the links on their profile page.
- If you have any questions, please send them to the Membership Director.
- If no questions… Use the link below to join. We look forward to meeting you.