Your next step is to attend a New Member Orientation ASAP.
– The New Member Orientation class is scheduled for 3-4:30 P.M.
– Every new member is required to attend an NMO before access to the range is granted.
Some topics covered are:
– Use of the range, where the heat, lights, security system, etc are.
– Safe gun handling and shooting methods around others.
– Club history and current programs available.
PLEASE ARRIVE AT THE CLUB BETWEEN 2:15 – 2:50 p.m.
– A security photo will be taken.
– Issuance of door FOBs for 24/7 access to the range.
– Pre-registration is from 2:15-2:50 p.m.
– New members who arrive after 2:50 p.m. and before 3:00 p.m. can still attend the NMO, but will receive their membership cards and key fobs at the next NMO.
– No key fobs are handed out after 2:50 p.m.
– The class starts at 3 p.m. sharp!
– Late arrivals will not be admitted to the class.
– You may wish to printout the New Member Orientation Booklet (NMO Booklet) prior to the meeting for further information.
PLEASE DO NOT BRING ANY FIREARMS OR LIVE AMMUNITION TO THE NMO!
Please check the club calendar for exact times and dates.