- This event has passed.
New Member Orientation
February 3 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:00 pm on day First of the month, repeating indefinitely
An event every month that begins at 2:00 pm on day Third of the month, repeating indefinitely
All interested parties encouraged to attend, come see what MRPC is all about!
Normally held on:
1st Wednesday of the month 6:15 PM to 9:00 PM AND 3rd Sunday of the month 2:15 PM to 5:00 PM
Some topics covered are:
- Use of the range, where the heat, lights, security system, etc are.
- Safe gun handling and shooting methods around others.
- Club history and current programs available.
- A security photo will be taken.
- Issuance of door FOBs for 24/7 access to the range.
- Pre-registration is from 2:15-2:50 p.m. on Sundays, 6:15 – 6:50 p.m. on Wednesdays.
- No key fobs are handed out after 10 till the hour.
- The class starts at 3 p.m. Sundays & 6:00 p.m. Wednesdays sharp! Late arrivals will not be admitted to the class.
- You may wish to printout the New Member Orientation Booklet (NMO Booklet) prior to the meeting for further information.
PLEASE DO NOT BRING ANY FIREARMS OR LIVE AMMUNITION TO THE NMO!